Allan Endeheli is a born again Christian with more than seven years’ experience in Children Church Ministry. Allan has been consistently writing articles for three years with a bias in Christian Apologetics, Inspiration, Meditations and Devotions. His articles are thoroughly researched and grounded in the Scripture. He mostly does expository, persuasive, narrative and descriptive writing. He is an active member of a local church.
Allan believes that all people should come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. This transformation should be followed up with continuous discipleship that ensures one is deeply rooted and grounded in Jesus Christ.
So this is the purpose of this blog; to provide a well that waters us daily and ensures that we get past post-pubescence in spiritual matters.
Allan is married to a gorgeous godly woman called Leah. Together they have made up their mind to serve the one true God.
You are therefore invited to join him in the journey of knowing God and making Him known.
Things you did not know about Allan
- Allan talks to himself audible, mainly when he is coughing hell out of his chest.
- To Allan, there is nothing as dull as watching a reality television show. Accordingly, Allan would fancy watching documentaries to reality television any time.
- Allan loves fantasy. He would prefer watching a fantasy series than reality shows. He considers fantasy as the highest level of creativity.
- When it comes to the real world, Allan only buys stories that are true. He has a low tolerance for hearsay, speculations and conspiracy theories.
- In 2017 Allan, and his sweetheart, Leah, were carjacked by three armed gangsters and driven around for three hours. All they could hear were screams as gangsters went on a robbing spree.
- On sixteen personality types created by Katharine Briggs and Isabel Myers, Allan is an INFJ. The more unknowns he finds, the more excited he gets. He enjoys understanding the complex reasons why people think, process, and behave the way they do.
You can interact with Allan via email@example.com. You are also invited to visit his Facebook page.