Allan Endeheli is a born again Christian with several years’ experience in Children Church Ministry. Allan has been consistently writing blog articles for three years with a bias in Christian Apologetics, Inspiration, Contemporary and Historical Christianity, Meditations and Devotions. His articles are thoroughly researched and grounded in the Scripture. He mostly does expository, persuasive, narrative and descriptive writing. He attends a local church regularly, and he is an active member.
Allan believes that all people should come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. This transformation should be matched up with continuous discipleship that ensures an in-depth grounding in Jesus Christ not as just the Saviour but the Lord too.
So this is the purpose of this blog; to provide a well that waters our lifestyles daily and takes us past post-pubescence in spiritual matters.
Allan is married to a gorgeous godly woman called Leah. Together they have made up their mind to serve the one true God.
You are therefore invited to join him in the journey of knowing God and making Him known.
Things you did not know about Allan
- Allan only buys true stories. He has a low tolerance for hearsay, speculations and conspiracy theories
- In 2017 Allan, and his sweetheart, Leah, were carjacked by three armed gangsters and driven around for three hours. All they could hear were screams as gangsters went on a robbing spree. For the first time in his life, he smelt death.
- On Sixteen Personality Types created by Katharine Briggs and Isabel Myers, Allan is an INFJ. The more unknowns he finds, the more excited he gets. He enjoys understanding the complex reasons why people think, process, and behave the way they do.
- He is naturally reserved, but not a walkover.
- Allan is a passive petrolhead
You can interact with Allan via email@example.com. You are also invited to visit his Facebook page.